EasyJTAG PLUS Box is a professional JTAG programmer allowing you to work with devices(single or united into common chain) through JTAG interface.
The main intended purpose of EasyJTAG Box is repairing dead boots of the devices (routers, aricards, smartphones, PDAs, modems, mp3 players, etc.) or these devices recovery until they become fully operational.
Support wide range of CDMA/GSM mobile phones and modems brands: samsung, lg, zte, huawei, sony, AMOI , htc, GSMART, Sierra Wireless ets.
EasyJTAG Software is Windows application for EasyJTAG Box providing fast and easy interface for devices recovery.
Supported repair of wide list of devices in full automatic mode or in manual mode. Your latest android never will be bricked with our box features.
All in one solution supporting eMMC, ISP, JTAG, SPI, NAND and much more protocols.
Updated hardware allow you work at unbelievable speed up to 28 Mb/sec.
Word greatest database with more than 1000 supported devices of dozens vendors.
EASY TO USE
Plug and Play hardware supported in wide range of Windows OS, user friendly software.
Support wide range of third party , accessories, adapters and sockets.
Box equipped with high quality , universal eMMC programming socket and all needed connection adapters.
Product main features:
• JTAG BOX , eMMC and JTAG finder in one box , find and repair , forget about broken JTAG pads
• eMMC Programming Reading Programming and Recovery
• eMMC Samsung Firmware update , dead eMMC Flash Recovery
• eMMC programming with vendor firmwares
• eMMC Android file explorer with wide functionality.
• Full range of eMMC reconfiguration up to JEDEC 5.1 Specs.
• SD cards support ( Read,Write,Erase,Lock,Unlock)
• Ability to run all Z3X software with box (PC/SC-CCID USB Reader onboard)
• 3rd Party Software Support via open SDK API
• Latest Android Samsung phones support , not matter how much cores inside 😉
• LG 3G-Cyon-Show-FOMA phones support , fast recovery after wrong unlocks
• Wide Anycall phones support repair them in few minutes
• Latest HTC and Sony Ericsson support , repair , unlock , rebrand them
• Wide range of other hardware platforms like ZTE HUAWEI AMOI and others.
Intended Purpose and Features
EasyJTAG Box is a professional JTAG programmer allowing you to work with devices (single or united into common chain) through JTAG interface.The main intended purpose of EasyJTAG Box is repairing dead boots of the devices (cell phones, PDAs, modems, etc.) or these devices recovery until they become fully operational.EasyJTAG Software is Windows application for EasyJTAG Box providing fast and easy interface for devices recovery.
Description of “Flasher Mode” Tab Elements of EasyJTAG Software Window
1 Device manufacturer selection field.
2 Device model selection field.
3 Device memory chip selection ( for devices with 2 or more memory chips onboard)
4 Data transfer rate (TCK frequency) selection field.
5 Activity log (log).
6 “Connect” button. Used to set connection with the attached device according to the indicated parameters. Information on the connected device is shown in the activity log. Set connection before starting any operations!
7 “Disconnect” button is used to disconnect the attached device.
8 “Stop Operation” button is used to break current read or write operation.
9 “Read Target Flash” button. When clicked, (Selected by option 3 ) flash chip dump of the connected device is read.
10 “Read Target RAM” button. When clicked, content of ARM core memory is read in halted state.
11 “Write” button. When clicked, the selected file dump is written into flash chip of the connected device. Additional settings may apply by controls 16,17,18.
12 “Erase button”. When clicked, area of the flash chip indicated in the fields 16 and 17, is erased.
13 Options used to enable write ECC date from file or calculate automatically. ( Writing ECC from flash file are recommended to preserve EFS critical data)
14 Hardcoded presets for reading chip areas.
15 Manual read parameters ( start address and dump length ).
16 Hardcoded presets for writing chip areas.
17 Manual writeparameters ( start address and write length ).
18 “Bad block options” combo is used to config flasher reaction if bad block if detected. There are 3 options: Cancel, Ignore and Skip. Default policy are cancel – operation would be stop on bad block. Use Ignore option if you write native device backup and Skip if trying to write “alien” flash to device.
19 Flash file selection field , can be disabled in some configurations.
20 Easy “One Button” Repair Tab.
21 Advanced Flasher Tab.
22 JTAG Pinout finder Tab.
23 Box Maintenance Field.
24 Custom Command Interface.
25 Help Button.
26 Current status ( Ready / Busy / Operation Pending or Error ).
27 Current adress of operation.
28 Current CPU JTAG ID.
29 Box Serial Number.
30 Z3X Card Serial Number.
31 Box And Card firmwares.
32 Current TCK Speed.
33 Current VREF Voltage.
EASY-JTAG firmware supports following features at the moment:
• ARM7/ARM9/ARM11 PXA3xx, PXA270, Cortex-A8, OMAP850, Cortex-A9 Dual cores support;
• Multiple devices on JTAG chain are supported, thus TAP number selection is available;
• Any custom voltage level selection from range ~1.8V to 3.8V
• TCK/Adaptive clocking selection
• Halt core (NRST is not changed)
• Reset core (NRST is applied before halt)
• Direct Read and Write memory (by 8/16/32-bit mode or bulk transfers)
• Access to the control registers of ARM core (coprocessor 15)
• Program code breakpoints
• Run Halt Restart core
• 19 Pins Hardware Accselerated unique finder feature offered only by Easy- JTAG
Currently supported memory controllers are:
• OneNAND Memory (connected directly to the MCU’s address space);
• CFI Compliant NOR Memory with CFI Command sets 0×0001, 0×0002, 0×0200 and 0×0003;
• NAND Controller in MSM6250, MSM6250A;
• NAND Controller in QSC6055, QSC6085, QSC6240, QSC6270;
• NAND Controller in MSM6245, MSM6246, MSM6270, MSM6275, MSM6280, MSM6280A, MSM6281, MSM6290, MSM6800A, MSM6801A;
• NAND Controller and OneNAND Controller in MSM7225, MSM7227, MSM7625, MSM7627;
• NAND Controller in MSM7200, MSM7200A, MSM7201A, MSM7500, MSM7500A, MSM7501A, MSM7600;
• NAND Controller in QSD8250, QSD8650;
• eMMC Controller #2 in MSM7230, MSM8255, MSM8255T;
• eMMC Controller #0 in S5PC110;
• eMMC Controller #0 in S5PC210;
Currently supported chipsets and cores for JTAG I/O operations:
• Generic ARM Cores: ARM7, ARM9 (ARM920, ARM926, ARM946), ARM11, CORTEX-A8,CORTEX-A9;
• Qualcomm QSC Family: QSC1100, QSC1110, QSC6010, QSC6020, QSC6030, QSC6055, QSC6085, QSC6240, QSC6270;
• Qualcomm MSM Family: MSM6000, MSM6150, MSM6245, MSM6246, MSM6250, MSM6250A, MSM6260, MSM6275, MSM6280, MSM6280A, MSM6281, MSM6800A, MSM6801A, MSM6290, MSM7225, MSM7227, MSM7625, MSM7627, MSM7230, MSM8255, MSM8255T, MSM8260;
• Qualcomm QSD Family: QSD8250, QSD8650;
• Marvell/XScale Family: PXA270, PXA271, PXA272, PXA310, PXA312, PXA320.
• Samsung Processors: S5P6422, S5PV310,S5PC110,S5PC210
EASY-JTAG PLUS full hardware specification:
Box architecture is based on latest hardware solutions that allow gain outstanding perfomance and stability. You will get unlimited power!
– USB 2.0 High Speed Buffered Interface
We use an native USB Stack. Upstream data are directly arrives to box MCU without getting slowed by bottleneck technologies like Prolific or FTDI chips.
CDC Stack are give enough performance to match high load applications.
– Native USB CCID Smart Card Reader
Security are very important part of all GSM software project. We use military standart GEMALTO Security for most our software. Box has such card reader available to software in native way. Box are fully capable with previous Z3X box based on FTDI and Alcor logics. It use same card and same software. Its amazing , You can install your existing security card in box and get perfect 3-in-1 magic solution.
– Super Speed Xilinx FPGA Driven Core
Field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) are devices that contain programmable logic and interconnects. Incorporating FPGAs into the design of Z3X jtag box ensures that users are able to program or configure boards to erform basic logic gate functions such as AND and/or XOR, as well as, more complex combinational functions such as decoders bus controllers and pinout searching logic.
– ARM20 Industry Standard JTAG Port
The 20-pin connector is the currently recommended from ARM. You can use different adapters and jigs , available on market without need soldering or paying for additional converters Connector type: 20-way IDC male leader, 0.1” pitch. Use any 20pin Jtag connectors or jics! Easy and Universal!
– RJ45 MultiPort UFS3/Unibox Capable
Box are equipped with classical RJ45 Unibox connector. You will be surprised 😉 You can plug any type of cables UFS and Unibox. Box will automatically reconfigure power and data lines align. Box are configured as standard unibox after powerup and switch mode after starting corresponding software. Easy and Universal..
– Integrated ADC and DAC for voltage control
You can flexibly adjust port IO voltage from 1.8 to 30 volt. Also box can easy measure internal and external voltage with high precision. Easy and Flexible! You can monitor VFEF line of your device in realtime to be shure that all powering on before connection.
– Integrated surge and overvoltage protection
Connection errors ? Bad cables ? What else can break high cost equipment or PC motherboard We integrated two level power control and protection subsystem to protect phone, box and your PC You can be shure that even you plug in box ports an spoon everything will be protected from disaster. Easy and Safe!
– More than 100Gb special files for repair
– Daily update files
– Fast download server
When you buy this product, you get:
• Easy-JTAG Box with activated Z3X smart card
• Universal testpoints set
• FREE access to flash file download area at z3x-team.com
• This product is a result of developers’ own solutions which makes it the most reliable servicing tool on the market
To start using our products you need:
Z3X EasyJTAG PLUS Box with key activation card
Cable to connect your phone and computer
- CPU equivalent to Intel 2GHz processor or higher
- RAM of 2GB or more
- HDD with 1GB of available space
- 32-64-bit operating system of Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
Important: Internet access is recommended for product activation and component catalog download.
SUPPORTED MODELS: CHECK YOUR PHONE
WHERE TO BUY: FIND NEARBY RESELLERS
Impossible to activate into old schlumberger/egate cards (serial number not like Axxx-xxxx or Fxxx-xxxx)